[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - Youtube disabled the API key for this project

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

Youtube disabled the API key for this project

SMTube is a YouTube browser that can be used along with SMPlayer. Let's talk about it.

Youtube disabled the API key for this project

Postby rvm » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:22 pm

Youtube has just disabled my youtube API key, with no explanation. I created another one using another account but the quota is very low and it only works for a few hours a day.

The Youtube API was used to populate the website tonvid.com, which smtube displays by default. Now it's not possible to create that website. Until a better solution is found, tonvid.com will just redirect to youtube.com. In order to play a video with SMPlayer, right click on a link and select Play with -> SMPlayer.
rvm
Site Admin

Re: Youtube disabled the API key for this project

Postby scootergrisen » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:27 am

Oh well.
Nothing last for ever.
Sorry for using up all the quota :D Not really sorry.
scootergrisen

Postby cootmaster » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:10 pm

is there a way to make it a dark background
white is terrible, nice job fixing it unfortunately everything a mess going vertical :(

https://toogl.es/#/browse i found this TOOGLES but i cant seem to get it to run correctly as a bat file
to right click open or run way ton vid did it does have black background SEE HERE

oh look this FROM TONVID :" A client error occurred: Error calling GET https://www.googleapis.com/youtube/v3/v ... oken=&key=<KEY>: (403) Access Not Configured. YouTube Data API has not been used in project 261804501681 before or it is disabled. Enable it by visiting https://console.developers.google.com/a ... 1804501681 then retry. If you enabled this API recently, wait a few minutes for the action to propagate to our systems and retry. "

I cant even load it as a standard page

as i mentioned i used the bat file i created from you tube
also i asked this question never got an answer is the bat file going stop after ie is pulled,
as long as its you tube, i could actually just use the bat i made which links directly to my account im not sure what this message means
sad its dead
Attachments
image2.jpg
image2.jpg (237.74 KiB) Viewed 21911 times
image3.jpg
image3.jpg (34.71 KiB) Viewed 21911 times
cootmaster

Postby rvm » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:46 pm

toogl.es seems too complex for smtube (in my computer it just displays a blank page).

I guess I can add an option to smtube to use a personal API key. You create your own key from google and add it to smtube. There's no problem of quota because all the quota is for you.
rvm
Site Admin

Postby cootmaster » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:59 pm

do u know why you tube says update browser message?

im not fan of this white and setup.
im trying different things like toogles, you tube desktop icon from chrome w dark mode and my tube player program .
even 5kplayer, it doesnt have right click down load support, but it has you tube like inside it. i can copy the url from the desktop software and download w my external programs .
Last edited by cootmaster on Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
cootmaster

Postby rvm » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:03 am

I don't know. You'll have to report that problem to the tubeplayer's developers.
rvm
Site Admin

Postby cootmaster » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:08 am

i bet its part of internet explorer or something
i tried TON VID thru normal web access it loads but u click on ANY LINK damn thing crashes w that message about the api and quota so the website is useless, i made a seperate BAT file but just opens you tube (one you created)
cootmaster

Postby Kandarihu » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:45 am

Okay. This is weird. I just looked again and it seems to be working like it did before. Not sure if this is going to hold out through the day, but some of the data that was previously removed to save API calls is being shown again (Names/links to channels and view counts in search but not the Related Videos and Comments tabs). I used this chance to back up links to stuff in my history from the session that went so well until this all went sour. So what's the story? What's the twist?
Kandarihu

Postby cootmaster » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:57 pm

kandar - i can see the app but if i click ANYTHING i get that quota message
i cant play anything
does it let you play?

oh if you try to play something it will show the name like this I went on a break for 30 days & THIS HAPPENED which the video name

i seen this too : ideo not available
We're trying to fix the "Quota Exceeded" problem. Meanwhile you can watch the video at YouTube.com. :(
cootmaster

Postby rvm » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:59 pm

rvm
Site Admin

Next

Return to General