[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - error msg on search

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

error msg on search

SMTube is a YouTube browser that can be used along with SMPlayer. Let's talk about it.

error msg on search

Postby dabud » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:52 am

dabud

Re: error msg on search

Postby cootmaster » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:30 pm

YOU CANT
read this , there MANY threads on this topic :D

the quota is so low now nothing will search , i already suggested going back to you tube,
it also says you can or build your own key . I made a BAT file for myself and desk top icons which i can show you how to implement to use
cootmaster

Postby dabud » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:50 pm

dabud

Postby cootmaster » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:27 pm

Hi Dab i use windows
A BAT file is what i use
i made MANY for many sites,
i put a link about that too

if you want the bat let me know

A1 I dont Know the cost thats why i suggested to go back to you tube
A2 yes it messed up because its re directing it
A3 YES RVM gave me permission to build my own BAT and show it to others
- another thing you can do is if you have chrome is make a desktop short cut
or even use a desktop program called tube player, but doesnt support he right Click PLAY WITH , it will play though, then copy the url to a program to download , i use
-get the downloader, you cet the OPEN WITH with the setup in smtube to copy the url to the video and LAUNCH a player or downloader
cootmaster

Postby rvm » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:33 pm

rvm
Site Admin

Postby rvm » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:36 pm

rvm
Site Admin

Postby cootmaster » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:46 pm

FANTASTIC!!
the bat file is sending me to m.youtube and its vertical and a mess
even removing the M. it just shows it again
you be able to select tonvid or you tube or toogles or even my own youtube/user/playlist url?

Question why choose an option why not have the button just go back to Youtube, besides i dont think anyone wants to use ton vid anymore and too much mess to make a key.
or you going to add it so people can add their own you tube play lists
cootmaster

Postby cootmaster » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:45 pm

cootmaster

Return to General