[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - New SMTube: first public version

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

New SMTube: first public version

Forum to talk about the development of SMTube (code, patches...).

Re: New SMTube: first public version

Postby cootmaster » Sun May 17, 2015 4:31 pm

ok ty
its seems like its mostly used as a library to import
where wmp is a player
i do have a BS Player and FLV player :)
cootmaster

Postby ikeeki » Sun May 17, 2015 8:39 pm

Hi, working on armhf devices, at least in my distro, aRUNTU

https://mega.co.nz/#!E58GXQqZ!MLgHEiYW8 ... KQUWAuDqNg

Working with smplayer and smtube since 2013

Really thanks.

cubiuntu.com
ikeeki

Postby cootmaster » Mon May 18, 2015 1:26 am

2 Questions
1= i see u can add skins to SMplayer /Stube i need dark.
when you go to you tube page on net its WHITE and annoying
im assumed its because its IE this is you tube color schemes by default.
unlike fox and chrome you can add on add ons to do it but NOT ie/smtube
so just use dark themes.
and WHEN you add LOG in log in and live with it or log in w fox.

2can uget be set up to save as AVI or MP3
sometimes i want it as avi or mp3 extraction.
is there way tell it HOW to save ?
i see it says .mp4
do i need to manually convert it with a converter to choose mp3?

also, when it was the paper you said to add that F parameter that DID save it as AVI after i did tell it to change name to playback.avi
which was great.
the OTHER uGET program does let you select the out put as long as atube and other downloaders

is there way toi do out put settings
cootmaster

Postby TTwrs » Mon May 18, 2015 2:47 am

What is Tonvid.com? Is it the new SMTube.org?
TTwrs

Postby rvm » Mon May 18, 2015 3:22 am

rvm
Site Admin

Postby rvm » Mon May 18, 2015 3:29 am

rvm
Site Admin

Postby cootmaster » Mon May 18, 2015 4:08 pm

OH OK
#1 thought was IE set up colors which didnt work
ill use dark theme to search and view in smtube
Fox /CHROME i made dark on the browser
as for the white ill use white when you implement log on function to add edit videos through the browser with out fox /ie :D

#2 ill take a look
i use ONE BEST i used

GETTING BETTER BETTER :)
cootmaster

Postby zzd10h » Tue May 19, 2015 7:11 am

zzd10h

Postby cootmaster » Tue May 19, 2015 4:47 pm

OOHH HOO RVM
I "FIXED" atube DOWNLOAD FUNCTION
after you tube broke the search/downloader was useless.

i added
Atube NAME
C:/Program Files (x86)/DsNET Corp/aTube Catcher 2.0/yct.exe the file
%u
Params %u

a tube can do MORE than download search, and since that broken i was stuck with CD/DVD burn
a recorder and editor
so i didnt want to uninstall,
i figured there must be away to search /download.

smtube by passes the down loader and TRICKS atube to accept the url.
USE SMTUBE to OPEN atube as uget did in set up
grab the url w smtubes COPY TO CLIP BOARD
atube is copy paste only not monitor clipboard only w a browser.

use SMTUBE to find the link and its the standard wwww youtube
then click download on atube catcher once pasted in atube
CLICK DOWNLOAD
it will AUTOMATICALLY convert to AVI or anything you set use in atube.
SEE PICTURE BELOW

a tube ALREADY was set up to convert to AVI long ago
the new smtube just saved ALOT of headaches now i can dl AGAIN
SO AWESOME
:D
Attachments
atube.jpg
atube.jpg (20.16 KiB) Viewed 27135 times
cootmaster

Postby zzd10h » Tue May 19, 2015 5:02 pm

zzd10h