This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

OSD scale with zoom?

Problems, bugs, suggestions... anything related to SMPlayer.

OSD scale with zoom?

Postby Gooseye » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:38 am

I have been trying to figure this out now for a while and I haven't been able to find the answer on google.

All I want to do is have the OSD scale with the video when I zoom in - is this possible?

Another option that would work is if I could recenter the OSD with a shortcut (I could manually scale the OSD then recenter).

EDIT 1:

I found this link (below) in a thread somewhere but none of the options I have tried have worked.

https://mpv.io/manual/master/#options-o ... -by-window

Edit 2:

I guess what I'm really getting at, is there a way to "pin" the volume, time, and seek bar to SM Player like VLC has?

With VLC:

The volume is on the right side of the screen (vertical) whenever you change the volume.
The seek bar is on the bottom center of the screen (horizontal) whenever you skip forwards or backwards in a video.
The time is on the top/right corner of the screen whenever you skip forwards or backwards in a video (elapsed time/total time).

Granted, we don't need the seek bar or the time (depending on how we have our floating toolbar configured) - maybe not even the volume - but it would be nice to have these options (that scale properly when we zoom) for the OSD.

Edit 3:

Is it possible for us to use custom mpv settings from the mpv.conf file with SM Player?
Gooseye

Re: OSD scale with zoom?

Postby Marko Indaco » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:01 pm

Hi, any news or fix about? I would suggest something that could be usefull without the need to work on OSD. The idea is a simple field that inform on the actual zoom value as screenshot below.

Regards
Marko Indaco

Return to General