[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - SMplayer 0.6.9-1~hardy1 broken

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

SMplayer 0.6.9-1~hardy1 broken

Problems, bugs, suggestions... anything related to SMPlayer.

SMplayer 0.6.9-1~hardy1 broken

Postby Green » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Green

Re: SMplayer 0.6.9-1~hardy1 broken

Postby Surkow » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:36 pm

I encountered a similar issue in Ubuntu Intrepid. For me the only thing that still works is dragging video files into the player window. See thread for more information.
Surkow

Postby rvm » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Uploaded new packages (smplayer - 0.6.9-1~intrepid2 and smplayer - 0.6.9-1~hardy2):

https://launchpad.net/~rvm/+archive/testing/+packages

Is it fixed now?
rvm
Site Admin

Postby kk2628 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:32 pm

The latest version publish at Fri, 26 Feb 2010 11:55:47 +0100 at launchpad works. :D

The smplayer can open file with long filename i.e. file name contain spaces or in Chinese character.

Thanks for the great job.
kk2628

Postby Surkow » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Yup, it is fixed.
Surkow

Postby kk2628 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:19 am

Not quite sure if this is a new bug for this release. As I can see when I play the video (rmvb), the audio sound seems "blasted" (this kind of like when you turn on the volume to the max and your speaker not able to take it) but in this case when I reduce the volume inside the smplayer to the very minimum, the situation is still the same except that the "blasted" sound become lower.

I have tried the same video using mplayer, and I did not find problem on the audio sound, so this is not the file nor mplayer problem. And, I don't think the older version of smplayer have this problem.

Or there is some configuration that I do not know.
kk2628

Postby rvm » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:37 pm

Previous versions used alsa for audio by default. This version doesn't use any audio driver by default (it will be used the one chosen by mplayer). You can try to change it back to alsa (preferences->general->audio) and see if it works as before.
rvm
Site Admin

Postby kk2628 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:52 pm

Thank you very much. Setting to alsa works. :D
kk2628

Return to General