This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

In one condition program don't exit [all version 0.68..0.80]

Problems, bugs, suggestions... anything related to SMPlayer.

In one condition program don't exit [all version 0.68..0.80]

Postby apollo13 » Thu May 10, 2012 12:52 am

My OS is Windows 7 x64 Sp1.
I have made a shortcut on function button "F12" in order to immediately close and exit
SMPlayer when I press it.
When I'm playing movie and I press F12 the program are closed correctly
Unfortunately I have discovered that in one condition the program don't exit.
When I press button: do nothing.
This condition is :

When I play a movie in full screen and I forget and I leave mouse arrow points bottom of screen,
"seeking bar" are showed on screen. If I press F12 to close SMPlayer in this condition the user choice are not respected.
I must move mouse in other position of screen... then "seeking bar" disappear and now pressing
again F12=Exit the program are closed.

----- If is possible I ask to you other two questions.---

When I install SMPlayer and then I choose the extension files to associate to SMPlayer
the kind of file thats user wants
and in second time I want to de-select some kind of file previously associated, is not possible to do.
The extension are always associate to SMPlayer forever without possibility to remove it.
The flag are always ON.
Is more comfortable if user has possibility to select or deselect files to associate to SMPlayer
everytime he wants as more programs do.

If I use portable version without installer is a great idea to improve program to permit user
(as I wrote into my previous question) to associate all kind of file that user wants.
Now this function is only included on Installer version.
Is a precious possibility, as I'm using in other different program as "PhotoFiltre Studio X
program for editing image files" or "7-Zip for compressing files", Winamp and lots other
program that I'm using.

What do you think about???

Best Regards
apollo13

Return to General