[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - I can't get SMPlayer to play my AUDIO CD

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

I can't get SMPlayer to play my AUDIO CD

Problems, bugs, suggestions... anything related to SMPlayer.

I can't get SMPlayer to play my AUDIO CD

Postby jagman » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:30 am

New SMPlayer, thought would find a good CD audio player for the PC and tried to use the SMPlayer and it was a BUST.

First, you have to know who won some championship of something called the FIFA or something, what the planet alignment is, etc,

So after all this stuff, I went to preferences and set the AUDIO drive to A:

But, under FILE, AUDIO CD it is greyed out and the only thing that seems to work is the Video stuff. Under AUDIO tab and TRACK, it is empty as it will not read my CD drive. A standard CD/DVD on a HP desktop Pavilion.

HOW do I get the thing to play a regular Audio CD???
jagman

Re: I can't get SMPlayer to play my AUDIO CD

Postby rvm » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:00 pm

rvm
Site Admin

Return to General