This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

How do I make a playlist of my favorites

Problems, bugs, suggestions... anything related to SMPlayer.

How do I make a playlist of my favorites

Postby Bounty1 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:15 am

How do I make a playlist of my favorites. I can play each url from you tube from favorites individually. Is there a way to put url's in playlist, to make url's play randomly? Thank you for any help!!
Bounty1

Re: How do I make a playlist of my favorites

Postby rvm » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:16 pm

The favorites are saved as a playlist (m3u8 format), so you can open that playlist in smplayer. The favorites are in the smplayer config directory, with names "favoritesnumber.m3u8".
rvm
Site Admin

Postby Bounty1 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:49 am

Thank You for the help!! I really do appreciate it.
Bounty1

Postby Bounty1 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:42 am

I am sorry. I am still having trouble finding list. I open the player and there is only one song showing to play. My favorites have 23 URL's. Do I have to play each individual URL? I am trying to play all URL"s or songs without having to goto each one individually, every time a song ends. The sound of the songs are alot better on SMplayer. IMO. Great program!! Just have to learn how to use it right. Thank You again for your help!!
Bounty1

Postby rvm » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:55 pm

The favorites are saved as m3u8 files in the config directory. You can open those files in the playlist. In the latest svn version I added an option in the Help menu to open the config directory, there you can find the m3u8 files.
rvm
Site Admin

Return to General