[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - How to have SMPlayer add to que

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

How to have SMPlayer add to que

Problems, bugs, suggestions... anything related to SMPlayer.

How to have SMPlayer add to que

Postby smplayerisprettycool » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:35 pm

smplayerisprettycool

Re: How to have SMPlayer add to que

Postby rvm » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:18 pm

You have to pass a filename after -add-to-playlist
rvm
Site Admin

Postby smplayerisprettycool » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:38 pm

I added it in the advanced options - MPlayer/mpv options, but having it there it breaks the player.
Using it via command line is not what i'm looking for, i just want to double click a file and have it add to the current playlist que.
smplayerisprettycool

Postby smplayerisprettycool » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:58 pm

Are there any plans to implement this basic media player functionality?
smplayerisprettycool

Postby rvm » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:45 pm

What operating system are you using?
rvm
Site Admin

Postby smplayerisprettycool » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:41 am

Windows 7 and occasionally Debian.
I've made a workaround for my browser where I call a .bat file with the ` -add-to-playlist` option (for youtube links etc), but in the file manager the only way is with a right click or to drag the files to the playlist window.
I'm so used to selecting multiple files and pressing return but this creates a new playlist instance for every file, discarding them one by one until it reaches the final file which it then plays.
I've also noticed a file limit for which the context menu entry shows up. If you select more than 15 files you can't right click > Enqueue in SMPlayer
smplayerisprettycool

Postby rvm » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:51 am

I think in linux you can this: select a video, right click -> properties -> open with, select "add to the smplayer playlist" and set it as default application.

For Windows I guess you can edit the smplayer shortcut to add the option -add-to-playlist.
rvm
Site Admin

Return to General