The latest news about SMPlayer.
- SMPlayer can now update its internal Youtube code so it's not necessary to update smplayer everytime Youtube makes a change.
- A section "Updates" has been added to the preferences dialog, where it's possible to configure or disable the update checker.
- SMPlayer could still fail to find some subtitles from opensubtitles.org. Hopefully this is fixed.
- (Windows) The autoload of subtitles with non latin1 filenames has been fixed.
- The Windows installer gives the possibility to delete most of the configuration files of smplayer. This can be useful if the configuration files have been corrupted or smplayer has been misconfigured. Linux users can use the command "smplayer -delete-config".
- Several other bugfixes. See the Changelog for details.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2650
- Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:25 am
- Location: España
really amazing and a needed one 4 all users..............
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:27 pm
Return to News
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest