[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - SMplayer for the mac

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

SMplayer for the mac

Forum to talk about the development of SMPlayer (code, patches...).

SMplayer for the mac

Postby frankmill12 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:48 am

We all know that SMplayer is now available for the Windows and Linux operating systems. However, I think that it will be nice to make it available for the mac as well. I am an avid user of the mac and is a very interested in getting involved in a mac project. I am gathering feedbacks on the number of interested users who may want to see a mac version of the player. Do you think it would be worthwhile for me to invest time and probably some money to get the project going?

Any advices are appreciated.

Thanks!
frankmill12

Re: SMplayer for the mac

Postby rvm » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:02 pm

It seems the people from umplayer (based on smplayer) are working on a version for mac.
rvm
Site Admin

Postby Surkow » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:16 pm

I would recommend .
Surkow

Postby ReiCow » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:06 pm

I was able to get smplayer (r3447) working for mac by taking umplayer's mac code (which is taken & modified from Mplayer OSX). It was pretty easy to integrate.

Cheers,
ReiCow
ReiCow

Postby Surkow » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:31 pm

Surkow

Postby ReiCow » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:21 am

If I could easily do so, I would.. problem is that I used them in my mod of smplayer.. which is *really* different and thus I can't easily upload fixes to you guys.

Cheers,
RC
ReiCow

Postby ReiCow » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:38 pm

If someone wanted to try it for themselves.. I could outline the steps I followed to make it work.

Cheers,
RC
ReiCow

SMplayer works (at least) on PPC macs

Postby rbrito » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:51 am

rbrito

Postby rvm » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:26 pm

rvm
Site Admin

Postby rbrito » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:10 pm