[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - Help create an Android remote control

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

Help create an Android remote control

Forum to talk about the development of SMPlayer (code, patches...).

Re: Help create an Android remote control

Postby VestniK » Fri May 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Is it possible to access source code of this remote control app?
VestniK

Postby mechanized » Mon May 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Yes. But you must w8 for some time since i am cleaning my code up. There are two options for this:

Either i create a separate project and post all the stuff there, or we try to merge the server side
to the core SmPlayer and maintain the android client.
mechanized

Postby mechanized » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Could anyone give me the default icon set in the 256x256 png format? I would like to have better icons in the application.
Thanks.
mechanized

Postby mechanized » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:07 am

Attachments
smremote0.0.7.zip
(218.45 KiB) Downloaded 395 times
mechanized

Postby hurra » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Hi,

please continue with development and publish the source code! I really need that app :)

Cu hurra
hurra

Postby gagaeloel » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:36 pm

Thanks a lot!! I've changed the IP of my computer because i did not found how to change in the app. Is there any way on the app???
Sorry for my english!
gagaeloel

Postby mechanized » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:52 pm

Yes. You just have to push the menu button on your phone. And you will be able to
specify the server your self
mechanized

Postby EstLiberitas » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:05 am

Greate Application, event if it's only on dev stage :) Thank you very-very much :)
EstLiberitas

Postby wladyx » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:49 pm

Hello,
Is this project still developed?
Thanks.
wladyx

Postby PeeR » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:05 pm

PeeR

Previous

Return to Development