[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - Back again with a couple Questions..

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

Back again with a couple Questions..

Forum to talk about the development of SMPlayer (code, patches...).

Back again with a couple Questions..

Postby bsw11 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:49 am

So I still love and use your smplayer despite STILL not having a good playlist interface :-).

I just got an I7 with W7 Ult and a screaming Galaxy 470 card and wanted to try the 64bit Mplayer and codecs out. Can you provide a specific set of links to what is needed - I noticed someone doing a special install - is there a link for that?

Also one mystery, on my ASUS netbook the main SMPLAYER window is missing the bottom controls and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get them back - please help. I have tired changing the media player type from default to mini and mpc and it just stays like it is - no change at all. Also the Title Bar and Status Bar choices are missing from the menu. All this works on all the other PCs using the same version.
bsw11

Re: Back again with a couple Questions..

Postby rvm » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:59 pm

rvm
Site Admin

Re: Back again with a couple Questions..

Postby bsw11 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:36 am

So the ini trick did it, though I had to cut and paste my current playlist back in there. I thought the playlist was taken out of the main ini file - guess not. Hint Hint.

Also - the mplayer 64bit still just crashes - though in reading your notes I am not sure exactly how to setup for it:

1 - where/how do I set -font - I tired it in mplayer options and it just hung the player -even with 32 bit..

2 - what does only works with openGL - there is no OPENGL choice in my video tab (is that the right place?).

One other item that needs to be checked out - I have a ton of .dv files that I loaded from tape on my Apple in Final Cut. These files play in SMP but they are jerky until they are simply restarted (my other post talked about changing the MUX but this just caused the restart). They can even be played after a full player restart and they are ok - its just the very first time a file is played that something different is happening at the startup to cause this issue. Kind of annoying.
bsw11

Return to Development