[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - Old SVN & new SVN miss-matching?

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

Old SVN & new SVN miss-matching?

Forum to talk about the development of SMPlayer (code, patches...).

Old SVN & new SVN miss-matching?

Postby Sourcefan » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:47 pm

Hello SMPlayer developers and all,

Today I noticed some Authors have added a new revision to the old SVN:

However r5272 & r5273 were already used according to the new SVN:

It seems to me using the old and the new SVN both and separately might cause confusing.

Sourcefan
Sourcefan

Re: Old SVN & new SVN miss-matching?

Postby rvm » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:55 pm

I noticed that too. Translators should use the new svn in assembla. Commits in the old svn at sourceforge will be lost.
rvm
Site Admin

Postby droope » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:55 am

For the life of me I cannot register on sourceforge... And on assembla I can register but I cannot do a commit.

:(

It's a shame. I've been trying for almost an hour to do a commit. I think I am used to pull requests eh.
droope

Postby rvm » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:40 pm

After registration on assembla you need to tell me your username so I can add you as a member.
rvm
Site Admin

Postby droope » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:29 am

Hi!

My account in assembla is 'droope', thanks for adding me to the SVN! I am a newbie in cpp, but I managed to do quite a bit:

I have added bluray support to smplayer, both "from drive" and "from folder", though I need to fine-tune the folder one a bit more (right now it's using the DVD functionality for searching for the folder, and I am not certain the directory structure is the same).

Due to to limitations in mplayer, fast-forwarding / rewinding the bluray will crash! but playing from start to end and pausing works fine as far as my tests have gone.

Thanks!
Pedro

PS: attached is the efile with what was online the 31st of march, I currently am conncted through my cellphone's 3g and can't do an update.
Attachments
diff_blu_ray.diff
(8.02 KiB) Downloaded 363 times
droope

Return to Development