[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - Translating installation

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

Translating installation

Forum to talk about translations of SMPlayer, both the application and the website.

Translating installation

Postby Nardog » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:24 pm

The translations of extra strings for NSIS installer haven't been updated since the SVN repository has been moved, so some labels are left untranslated in the last installation packages.
How about making the strings translatable for translators, i.e. add them to Transifex? (Also, what about .desktop files?)
Nardog

Re: Translating installation

Postby rvm » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:43 pm

I'm afraid transifex doesn't seem to support the nsh files.

You can send me your updates by email, or if you prefer, register at assembla and I'll give you write access to the svn repository.
rvm
Site Admin

Postby Nardog » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:48 pm

I still think this (installer translations/Transifex integration) should happen so that the translations can be always up-to-date and translated because untranslated sentences in the installer could give new users a bad first impression of SMPlayer.

I mean I'm not an NSIS expert, but can the language files be in the form of INI or Gettext which Transifex supports? I've also found on integrating gettext into NSIS (with... Python).
Nardog

Postby rvm » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:02 am

I'll try to find a solution.

I'm thinking about a php script that would read the *.nsh files and create po files.
rvm
Site Admin

Postby rvm » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:28 am

The installer strings can now be translated in transifex.
rvm
Site Admin

Postby Nardog » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:37 am

Thanks, looks cool.
Nardog

Return to Translations