[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - SMPlayer Breeze theme

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

SMPlayer Breeze theme

QT style sheets and icon themes for SMPlayer.

SMPlayer Breeze theme

Postby andreas_k » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:07 pm

Hi.

in Plasma 5 the new icon set is called breeze. I made some of the Plasma/kde 5 breeze icons and most of the LibreOffice breeze icons and use SMPlayer myself.

Oxygen is in SMPlayer repository. Would it be also possible to get the breeze/breeze-dark icon set into SMPlayer?

Will see if I can also make a skinnable theme for breeze.
Attachments
breeze.zip
breeze.rcc
(117.9 KiB) Downloaded 1083 times
breeze-dark.zip
breeze-dark.rcc
(115.78 KiB) Downloaded 1028 times
andreas_k

Re: SMPlayer Breeze theme

Postby rvm » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:33 pm

Attachments
breeze-dark.jpg
breeze-dark.jpg (30.18 KiB) Viewed 18377 times
rvm
Site Admin

Postby andreas_k » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:28 pm

Hi sorry for the late replay don't get an mail about your answer.

Attached in the zip files the svg, png and rcc documents for breeze and breeze-dark iconset and two screenshots.

Plasma 5 offers two icon sets one for light color scheme and one for dark color scheme, and so when you use dark system colors the monochrome breeze icons didn't work because you have to use breeze-dark icons for dark color scheme as you see in the attached screenshots.

I don't know if you would like also an (colored) breeze app icon, than I have to change also the backup and logo icon in the rcc files.
Attachments
breeze-dark.zip
Breeze-Dark Icons including svg, png and rcc file
(497.16 KiB) Downloaded 1188 times
breeze.zip
Breeze Icons including svg, png and rcc file
(472.67 KiB) Downloaded 1085 times
SmplayerBreezeDark.png
SMPlayer Screenshot with breeze-dark icon set
SmplayerBreezeDark.png (57.59 KiB) Viewed 18367 times
SmplayerBreeze.png
SMPlayer Screenshot with breeze icon set
SmplayerBreeze.png (57.73 KiB) Viewed 18367 times
andreas_k

Postby rvm » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:19 pm

rvm
Site Admin

Postby andreas_k » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:26 am

sorry for the realy late replay. I don't get an mail from the forum (have change the behavior).

we added an new SMPlayer app icon into Breeze can I change the app icon in the smplayer theme file or should I use the original app icon?

https://github.com/NitruxSA/plasma-next ... player.svg
Attachments
README.txt
README.txt
(273 Bytes) Downloaded 1048 times
andreas_k

Postby rvm » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:34 pm

Yes, you can change the icon.

I've just added your themes to SVN (r7049).
rvm
Site Admin

Postby redxii » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:32 am

The non-dark doesn't look to bad in Windows, it's my new favorite.
redxii

Postby realnc » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:05 am

Why was the application icon changed? This is ugly.

The smplayer icon is perfectly fine. Why change it? I am now forced to hunt down the breeze icon and delete it. It isn't even optional. It's forced on ALL KDE users.

Please, please remove the icon from the breeze icons. Smplayer's icon has zero problems. There is no reason to change it.

To rvm: imagine if your desktop decided to replace an icon of an application you use with something else, without any reason whatsoever. You shouldn't give permission for this just like that :-/
realnc

Postby gibson58 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:05 pm

Hi,very like this cool theme,but when i enable the theme Breeze-dark this is what i see.
https://gyazo.com/3290f21865b1d6d73f67313fd3536fdf
Why the main color is white instead grey like your shots?
I use 16.11.0 and windows 7x86
gibson58

Postby rvm » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:50 pm

The Breeze-dark theme lacks a stylesheet to force a dark background.
rvm
Site Admin

Next

Return to Artwork and Themes