[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - New SMTube: first public version

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

New SMTube: first public version

Forum to talk about the development of SMTube (code, patches...).

Re: New SMTube: first public version

Postby rvm » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:36 pm

rvm
Site Admin

Postby cootmaster » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:17 am

HOW I DOWNLOAD i went to unstable smtube only shows Q5
and no 64x updates for next release 7009
Parent folder
Totals: 7 Items 94.2 MB
other 2015-06-15 33 weekly downloads
Qt5 2015-06-13 1616 weekly downloads
README
cootmaster

Postby scootergrisen » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:04 pm

My suggestions for SMTube...

I suggest adding "Check for updates" to SMTube Help menu. Just like SMPlayer.

I suggest making it easier to type ind a search query using the text input field in the program, the one next the the stop button.
Instead of showing the website address i would prefer it to be cleared and only contain the text you search for, just like the old SMTube.
And then also add a X to the right in the field to clear the field, and a "Go" button.
Possibly auto select the search field, or make it an option.

I don't like using the search field on the website at the moment so much because:
1: I have to wait for the website to load.
2: The search field is hidden if the window is smaller then X pixels.
3: The Search button is hidden if the windows is smaller then X pixels (the window have to be over half my screen width, before i see the search button).

Replace "Tonvid.com" with SMTube icon, in top left corner.

Make everything smaller. Like the old SMTube.

Make the title of the videos the link, not the description.
Some videos don't have descriptions.

In the safe surf menu the off option appear in the middle in my language. Properly because its alphabetically sorted.
I would prefer off to be at the bottom.
scootergrisen

Postby rvm » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:59 pm

rvm
Site Admin

Postby zzd10h » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:57 pm

Certainly that I missed an update but does it mean that SMTube yt signature is auto-updatable ? No more need to manualy ask for yt code update ?

Your new smtube "only" miss the specific quality format by player and it will be perfect !
zzd10h

Postby rvm » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:46 pm

rvm
Site Admin

Postby zzd10h » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:54 pm

Great !
zzd10h

Postby rvm » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:54 am

I've just added the possibility to use a different quality for each player (svn r7033).
rvm
Site Admin

Postby zzd10h » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:28 am

Wonderful, i will compile it asap for OS4.

Many thanks
zzd10h

Postby scootergrisen » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:48 am

In SMTube about dialog the version says 15.5.17+7014.
Should the "+" not be a "."?
scootergrisen

PreviousNext

Return to Development