list of actions for -send-action

Any kind of documentation (manuals, howtos, tips...) about the usage of SMPlayer.

list of actions for -send-action

Postby muszek » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:23 pm

A short intro: Coversal is an Android app that acts as a remote control for multiple programs. I asked them (not sure if it's more than one person) to include support for SMPlayer and I've gotten a reply from Zokama, who asked me about the API:
Do you know what kind of API they use if any? HTTP, TCP? Can you control it with command lines (in which case we could generate a profile using the SSHCustom plugin)?

I looked at the man page and saw the -send-action option, which should do the trick. The problem is, I can't find the list of actions that can be performed ('pause' is mentioned in the man page, 'play' also works). Where can I find it? If such list doesn't exist, can you please write down the most obvious options? move forward, back, etc.

Coversal supports plain mplayer, but it would be great if the same was true for SMPlayer.
muszek

Re: list of actions for -send-action

Postby rvm » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:27 am

The name of all available actions can be seen in the shortcut editor, in Preferences->Keyboard and mouse.

Actions_list.png
Actions_list.png (65.85 KiB) Viewed 3696 times
rvm
Site Admin

Re: list of actions for -send-action

Postby muszek » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:04 pm

awesome, thank you
muszek

Return to Documentation