[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - Smplayer and external codec

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

Smplayer and external codec

Problems, bugs, suggestions... anything related to SMPlayer.

Smplayer and external codec

Postby Nick » Mon May 03, 2010 2:56 pm

I very like this player, in my opinion under a windows he is the best, but can not understand how to use codecs are set in the system. For example coreVAC and coreAAC, in other players all works and i see tray icons coreavc, and in smplayer will not understand how to do so that for the file of certain type was use coreAVC set in the system with the necessary me tuning.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English :oops:
Nick

Re: Smplayer and external codec

Postby Nick » Tue May 04, 2010 3:27 pm

:cry: Does nobody know really?
Nick

Postby rvm » Tue May 04, 2010 11:14 pm

mplayer uses its own codecs. For coreavc I think it was necessary to copy a library to the mplayer codecs folder.

I tested coreavc once:
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p ... ost1021553
rvm
Site Admin

Postby Nick » Wed May 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Nick

Return to General