[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - Smplayer Skin(Answered)

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

Smplayer Skin(Answered)

Problems, bugs, suggestions... anything related to SMPlayer.

Smplayer Skin(Answered)

Postby paradox6996 » Sat May 08, 2010 5:46 pm

How do I change the skin in SMplayer in Linux, and if I need to untar files to a certain location where too and if it doesn't exist can I create that location untar the files there and find it in the interface tab? If there is anything else that needs to be done, please post it, just don't want to get half of the information that I need to know to do this.

Thanx Paradox(>")>
Last edited by paradox6996 on Tue May 11, 2010 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paradox6996

Re: Smplayer Skin

Postby rvm » Sat May 08, 2010 10:18 pm

The easiest would be to install the smplayer themes using a deb or rpm package. Although you can also install them under ~/.config/smplayer/themes/
rvm
Site Admin

Postby paradox6996 » Sat May 08, 2010 10:21 pm

I use Gentoo so the rpm package way isn't for me, but I'll untar them to that location and see if that solves my problem. Thanx for the tip!

P.S Does Mplayer skins work for splayer aswell, I ask because Mplayer is a gnome based app and didn't know the compatibility within KDe enviroment.

Paradox(>")>
paradox6996

Postby paradox6996 » Mon May 10, 2010 8:23 am

It finds the skin in the themes folder, but it doesn't apply the skin it's just the default skin being displayed.
paradox6996

Postby gate1975mlm » Mon May 10, 2010 1:56 pm

You can change the SMplayer skin?

I never even knew this :)

I may have to try this myself.
gate1975mlm

Postby rvm » Tue May 11, 2010 1:28 am

Actually only the icons change. Not the skin. Although it's also possible to change the Qt style. Preferences -> Interface.
rvm
Site Admin

Postby paradox6996 » Tue May 11, 2010 11:27 pm

paradox6996

Re: Smplayer Skin(Answered)

Postby steveee » Sat May 15, 2010 7:14 am

If your distro has some KDE 4 styles available, install them and SMPlayer should be able to pick them up. The recent qtcurves have a huge range of configuration options, too.
steveee

Re: Smplayer Skin(Answered)

Postby gerat player » Sun May 12, 2013 9:19 pm

sm player is a great music player !!i wanted to change the skin but dont care much coz its a cool player.i wish the developers some day make it much easier to change the skin or maybe its a matter of security or better enhancement that they didnt do such a thing till now.many thanks to the great developers of open source aps !! hurrrahhhh!! :D :lol:
gerat player

Return to General