This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

Some files don't show video after first play

Problems, bugs, suggestions... anything related to SMPlayer.

Re: Some files don't show video after first play

Postby jetbravv » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:41 am

thanks for all the tips! really helped. =)
jetbravv

Postby keotykim » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:52 am

I want to tell you that if any the move is in any format or its not playing then change the format of the file with a software.....
keotykim

Postby joepittsburg » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:32 am

I do have some experience regarding changing the extension name of a video then after that I'll play it some videos are playing but mostly they are not. I suggest to use a converter instead. :)
joepittsburg

Postby jack2smith1988 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:49 pm

After watching a video in a Web site, you may want to save the video file into your local disk for playing it offline in the future. If the video file is stored in your browser's cache, this utility can help you to extract the video file from the cache and save it for watching it in the future.
It automatically scans the entire cache of Internet Explorer, Mozilla-based Web browsers (Including Firefox), Opera, and Chrome, and then finds all video files that are currently stored in it. It allows you to easily copy the cached video files into another folder for playing/watching them in the future. If you have a movie player that is configured to play flv files, it also allows you to play the video directly from your browser's cache.
-------------------------------------------
jack2smith1988

Previous

Return to General