[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - Where screenshots are saved??

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

Where screenshots are saved??

Problems, bugs, suggestions... anything related to SMPlayer.

Where screenshots are saved??

Postby R3ktios » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:59 am

Its a dumm questiong to ask, but i am using Ubuntu 11.10 and i dont now where my screenshots are saved....
Illuminate me please :idea:
Thank you in advance!
R3ktios

Re: Where screenshots are saved??

Postby rvm » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:21 am

~/.config/smplayer/screenshots/

I'll change the default folder for screenshots in the next version.
rvm
Site Admin

Postby R3ktios » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:17 pm

I am still not able to find...
Can you give some more details??
R3ktios

Postby redxii » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:27 pm

It might be hidden since .config is a hidden folder. Try going to edit - preferences in the file browser and enable hidden files.
redxii

Postby R3ktios » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:57 am

It was hidden indeed, i found it out a bit later by my self.
Thank you for your quick asnwer, you have been very helpfull!!
Keep up the good work! :D
SMplayer is an excellenct media player!
R3ktios

Postby TT1 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:55 pm

Pleeeease provide an option to save the screenshots in the video directory as a default. Would be nice if they could be given the name of the video, perhaps renamed like video.ext.001.jpg . Also, could a way be provided to adjust the quality of the captured jpg. The default is very low. Something like 90% would be better.
TT1

Postby redxii » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:07 pm

redxii

Postby TT1 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:35 pm

I rather not have to go to preferences and fill in the location of the folder that contains the video I want a screenshot of. It would be nice if the shots would automatically DEFAULT to that location, wherever it may be at the time. Like a checkbox .. [x] Save screenshots to current video directory.

Is there something I can fill in as 'Folder' that would allow this?
TT1

Postby rvm » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:58 pm

From svn r3862 smplayer saves by default the screenshots in a folder (smplayer_screenshots) inside My Pictures folder.

Saving the screenshots in the same folder of the video can cause trouble in the videos are in a read-only media.
rvm
Site Admin

Postby TT1 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:19 am

> "Saving the screenshots in the same folder of the video can cause trouble in the videos are in a read-only media."

I understand, but an OPTION to save to the video folder would be very useful for those of us that view and edit from non-R/O media, and would make smplayer a useful 'tool' as well as a great player. Those that use R/O media could simply leave things as is, and not select the option.
TT1

Next

Return to General