This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

Auto Launch and play of last video on re-starting SMplayer?

Problems, bugs, suggestions... anything related to SMPlayer.

Auto Launch and play of last video on re-starting SMplayer?

Postby gaffo » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:58 am

Howdy. Love you program, esp its leanness and playback of nested directories! I'm trying to setup up a LPTV (low-power tv transmission with automatic bootup and shutdown using a wall socket timer and a Computer scheduler utility to autolauch smplayer and auto shutdown smplayer (in morning and at night respectively). I know I can nest the directories and simply name each nested directory as a date : 9_28_2013/9_29_2013/.........with all the vids for each day in the relivent nested directory. (FABLOUS!!! feature!)..................But an automated loading of last file feature would 100-percent automate my LPTV setup - instead of having to click on last file every morning when smplayer launches for the day.

is there a batch file (I'm I windoze sadly - linux and HDMI audio out is broken) I could right to do this? if its not configurable via any menus.

BTW your test question to ward off bots was tough! "What language do the Swiss speak?" - I said German, but they also speak French, Italian and thier own ancient Latin based Romey type thing
gaffo

Return to General