[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - Trouble with MKV audio and subtitle default track

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

Trouble with MKV audio and subtitle default track

Problems, bugs, suggestions... anything related to SMPlayer.

Trouble with MKV audio and subtitle default track

Postby zephyrknight » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:40 pm

I have some MKV files that have multiple audio and subtitle tracks. I have set my preferred tracks in the files using the "Default flag" but the first track always ends up being the one used.

Is there a setting I am missing so the tracks with Default flag = 1 will be used instead of selecting a single track number for all files?
zephyrknight

Re: Trouble with MKV audio and subtitle default track

Postby zephyrknight » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:41 am

I was looking around and found a for this and it looks like it was still open, so I guess that means the feature is not implemented.
I am now kind of curious about if this is ever going to be added since the last activity on the request is from 2008?
zephyrknight

Re: Trouble with MKV audio and subtitle default track

Postby rvm » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:15 am

I'm sorry but I didn't have time to look at this issue yet. However try to disable the option "select first available subtitles" in preferences -> subtitles, to prevent SMPlayer to change the subtitle track. If that doesn't work, then it's a bug.
rvm
Site Admin

Return to General