[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - Setting Default Play Speed

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

Setting Default Play Speed

Problems, bugs, suggestions... anything related to SMPlayer.

Setting Default Play Speed

Postby trgvmmx » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:15 am

Can I set the default play speed in SMPlayer? I know you can pass a parameter to MPV but it's not synchronized with the UI. If I set the default speed to 2x in MPV, I need to click Play > Speed > Speed +10% eleven times to increase the speed from 200% to 210% because changing the speed the first time resets it to 0%. That's a lot of mouse clicks just to increase the speed 10%.
trgvmmx

Re: Setting Default Play Speed

Postby WillNeed » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:03 pm

WillNeed

Return to General