[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - The residue after SMPlayer blocks the system.

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

The residue after SMPlayer blocks the system.

Problems, bugs, suggestions... anything related to SMPlayer.

The residue after SMPlayer blocks the system.

Postby kitaro » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:46 pm

743/5000
Hello.
SMPlayer portabe had a lot of errors. Device \ Device \ Harddisk0 \ D had a bad block, blocked the system.

I deleted SMPlayer. The folder remained, and in it translations. Can not delete translation. Shows an empty folder, but isobuster sees the content. Each attempt to remove translation gives you harddusk device errors.

The folder has no process handles. Unlocker removes, but translation is. In safe mode, the system can not be deleted either.

11 years ago I had UMPlayer, then it was SMPlayer, because the best. Now the situation is difficult because the translation translation has hidden files. Everything sees the files, but any attempt to delete the translation content suspends the system.
I can delete viruses. FRST - FIX blocked the system.
I can find help in this forum?
Health - OK.
kitaro

Re: The residue after SMPlayer blocks the system.

Postby rvm » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:08 pm

This actually looks like a problem in your hard disk :(
rvm
Site Admin

Postby kitaro » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:19 am

No. For mpc-hc there are no problems with the disk. For avs media player, there are no problems with the disk. There is no vlc. For other players there are no problems with the disk.
SMPlayer is the most suitable for me. I used smplayerview and with YT.
SMPlayer:

SMPlayer portable:

The problem portable is MPR. dll
kitaro

Postby rvm » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:22 am

SMPlayer doesn't change attribute on files which can prevent you to delete any file. About MPR.dll, SMPlayer may use it indirectly, as many other libraries, but it's not part of the SMPlayer package.

Probably it's not possible to delete the smplayer folder if SMPlayer is still running. Just close it (or terminate the process from the windows task manager).
rvm
Site Admin

Postby kitaro » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:25 pm

There was smplayer in the system and it was not in regedit. exe. There was no process and there were no handles. In safe mode, XP could not be removed. For now, this folder has been.
I installed SMPlayer. I added a missing DLL in the installation version folder. Now SMPlayer plays video well.
Portable version is no longer for me.

The problem with the smplayer started two weeks ago. The program opened films for a long time. Movies from the internet may have been damaged.
kitaro

Postby redxii » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:48 am

You can run chkdsk or a program like CrystalDiskInfo to see if there are any errors to know for sure.. particularly Reallocated Sectors Count, Reallocation Event Count, and Current Pending Sector Count. The other programs may just so happen to not be on the bad part of the disk.
redxii

Postby kitaro » Wed May 02, 2018 7:59 am

Disk OK. After a clean installation of XP, the SMPlayer program works flawlessly. It's hard to accept that SMPlayer does not play 4k on my computer, and mpc-hc plays it without any problems. Why is SMPlayer limited? Does not play live stream. I have live HD streaming in my browser. SMPlayerView does not work on live stream.
http://prntscr.com/jcn8nn
kitaro

Postby rvm » Wed May 02, 2018 9:08 am

Do you get an error when trying to play a 4k video?
About the youtube live streams is a known problem of the Windows version.
rvm
Site Admin

Postby rvm » Thu May 03, 2018 10:22 am

The problem with Youtube live streams will be fixed in the next version.
rvm
Site Admin

Postby kitaro » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:13 pm

Why can not I select mpv when installing the latest version of SMPlayer 32 bit?
kitaro

Next

Return to General