This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

New forum

The latest news about SMPlayer.

New forum

Postby rvm » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:33 am

A new forum has been created. This one has new features, like the possibility to attach files, very useful to post logs, screenshots, patches, themes...

It even allows to embed videos from youtube :)

The following language packs has been installed: British English, Spanish, French and German. If you need another one, just ask for it.
rvm
Site Admin

Re: New forum

Postby Valerie10 » Tue May 31, 2011 5:22 pm

Hi,
Love SMPlayer!!! Something I could only do with the winDVD software that came with my VAIO, until... this app. came along. (actually the feature is Mplayer's but SMplayer is a frontend for this commandline based player)

It's great to watch boring parts at 120% speed, documentaries, etc, fast dialogue at 80% with no pitch change (ac3 and mp3 audio are frequency based, so can just shorten the time tones are played without changing the pitch). a feature EVERY player SHOULD have!!!
I am an interior Design Student from Miami Dade College. Born in Miami Raised in Colombia. My hobbies are working out, cooking, drinking fine wine and drawing.
Valerie10

Return to News