[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - SMWebUI

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

SMWebUI

Forum to talk about the development of SMPlayer (code, patches...).

SMWebUI

Postby rdnetto » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:16 am

I have written a web interface for SMPlayer called SMWebUI. Because the telnet interface provided by the current version of SMPlayer was very limited, I have made some improvements to it. The program should work with the old version, but most of the features won't work.
I don't have write access to the SVN, so I'd appreciate it if someone who does would upload my changes to it. (Not sure if I'm supposed to attach a diff here, but I didn't know how to and I changed a whole bunch of files in the process).

Source:
SMWebUI-src.tar.gz
(465.03 KiB) Downloaded 361 times

Smplayer source: http://www.mediafire.com/?exyfcw5wf1wof4m

Binaries: (Linux only, you'll need to compile the source if you want a Windows version)
SMWebUI-bin.tar.gz
(688.36 KiB) Downloaded 341 times

Smplayer package: http://www.mediafire.com/?6ab4vi6n61rz897
rdnetto

Re: SMWebUI

Postby rvm » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:18 am

rvm
Site Admin

Postby rdnetto » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Thanks for that. Sorry about the email, didn't realise that that would get blocked. I've changed the setting, so hopefully I should get your emails in the future.

Odd. Try changing the #includes for myapplication.* from <QNetwork/X> to <X>. If that fixes it, I'll update my post. It's probably just some difference between the distros...
rdnetto

Postby rvm » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:44 pm

rvm
Site Admin

Postby rvm » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:23 am

I tried now with Opera (9.64), now I get the web interface, but none of the buttons do anything. I have also compiled smplayer with your modifications.
rvm
Site Admin

Postby rdnetto » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:24 pm

Oops, guess I should have tested it in more than one browser. Actually, looking at that bug I'm surprised it worked at all...
This one works in all major browsers, except for IE. Opera works but seems kinda slow, it looks like it's calling the function multiple times whenever you click on it. Web development really isn't my area, so all I can say is that it seems to work best on Chrome or Firefox...

Here's a fixed version. I've uploaded the modified version of smplayer to the SVN, so use that one (SMWebUI uses the release number now, so the one in my original post might not work properly).

SMWebUI-v1.1.tar.gz
(465.35 KiB) Downloaded 371 times
rdnetto

Return to Development