[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - [Bug] Mouse cursor remains in "wait" status after each video

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

[Bug] Mouse cursor remains in "wait" status after each video

Forum to talk about the development of SMPlayer (code, patches...).

[Bug] Mouse cursor remains in "wait" status after each video

Postby BishamonXa » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:21 pm

There is a minor bug, though I'm not sure if it can be considered a bug.

Symptom:
If you play the next or previous file the mouse cursor will remain in wait status. It will only go back to normal if you move the cursor.

Information:
SMplayer v17.11.0 (revision 8776) (64-bit)
Using Qt 5.6.0 (compiled with Qt 5.6.0)
Using MPV 0.27.0
Windows 10 x64 Professional

Gfycat Preview:
BishamonXa

Re: [Bug] Mouse cursor remains in "wait" status after each v

Postby zephyrknight » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:48 am

Is there a method to fix this? I haven't been able to find anything on it and I am having the same problem in version: 18.2.2 (revision 8937) (64-bit).
zephyrknight

Postby rvm » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:56 pm

I'm afraid I cannot reproduce this problem.
rvm
Site Admin

Postby setzuna » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:40 am

I have this issue as well but its when i watch a episode or movie and it moves to the next in the playlist after finishing playback of the previous title. Only happens on windows does not happen on linux at all. Also to add titles to the playlist im using enqueue in playlist feature in the explorer not by dragging onto playlist. But it does however happen every time and as the OP mentioned it just stays loading forever until you wiggle or move the mouse. I have also tested other media players to see if it was a issue with windows but none produce the same results. I have attached a log of smplayer from the log feature copied after the switch and problem and a copy of mpv log as well. Dont know if it will help at all.
Attachments
mpvlog.txt
(3.73 KiB) Downloaded 586 times
log.txt
(123.66 KiB) Downloaded 668 times
setzuna

Postby setzuna » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:54 am

Any update on this this bug happens on both my pcs and ive even recently done a reinstall of windows. So there's something going on when it switches to next video in play list after last title ends.I was hoping my log would help with this but i guess not.
setzuna

Postby rvm » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:55 am

I'll try to find a solution. For the moment all I know is this problem seems to happen on Windows only, and so far I don't know what causes it.
rvm
Site Admin

Postby rvm » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:26 pm

I still don't know what causes the problem, but I added a workaround in svn r9066.
rvm
Site Admin

Return to Development