[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - The cursed slider bars

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

The cursed slider bars

QT style sheets and icon themes for SMPlayer.

The cursed slider bars

Postby princethrash » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Using smplayer with a gtk theme is unworkable when its based on black.

Playing with gnome-color-chooser, it seems the color of the slider bars (volume and progress) is just that of the the "Normal background", and so the whole bar turns black, rendering it totally invisible. When playing is fully stopped, it becomes the color of "Normal disabled" (in my case a dark gray) and becomes visible again.

Playing with the Plastique theme, I looked into

/usr/include/Qt/qplastiquestyle.h
/usr/include/QtGui/qplastiquestyle.h
/usr/include/QtGui/QPlastiqueStyle

and I was unable to see where/how these sliders can be tweaked. Playing around in gnome-color-chooser also failed to isolate the sliders.

It;s fine for the sliders to be black, just as long as they have a different colored outline, which I cannot isolate either.

Any help is most welcome.
princethrash

Re: The cursed slider bars

Postby rvm » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:24 am

rvm
Site Admin

Re: The cursed slider bars

Postby princethrash » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Wonderful! Thank you.
princethrash

Return to Artwork and Themes