[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - SMPlayer Reviews

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

SMPlayer Reviews

The latest news about SMPlayer.

SMPlayer Reviews

Postby rvm » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:29 am

I'll post here links to articles I find on the web.

(page in French, )

(page in Spanish, )

()

(Portuguese)

rvm
Site Admin

Re: SMPlayer Reviews

Postby rvm » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:30 am

I've just found several articles on the web about the new smplayer portable:

rvm
Site Admin

Postby rvm » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:31 am

rvm
Site Admin

Postby fredlkrue » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:42 am

Can you delete my quote, since that forum no longer exists, thank you.
fredlkrue

Postby markC » Mon May 30, 2011 12:19 pm

Thank you for posting the review links of SMplayer. I really needed those. I have little knowledge of this type of player and I want to learn more about before I start using it. After reading those,I found it interesting and I started using it. So far, I have no complaints yet, I really like it.
markC

Postby rvm » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:26 am

()

()
rvm
Site Admin

Postby gymka » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:38 am

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/news.html :
2012-09-18, Tuesday :: SMPlayer adware
posted by Compn

An MPlayer user notified me about the SMPlayer link that we had on our download page. The SMPlayer installer was trying to install adware and toolbars.
The MPlayer project does not condone adware/spyware at all. If you have installed SMPlayer via the web installer, we urge you to uninstall all of the spyware that may have been installed.
When I linked the SMPlayer installer , it was 8mb and contained nothing but MPlayer and SMPlayer gui. The link had been changed and I failed to notice. Any users affected have my sincere apologies.
gymka

Postby rvm » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:03 pm

That installer (web installer) could confuse some people who may end up installing things they didn't want. For that reason that installer was removed and it's not available anymore.

Anyway there were no spyware at all.
rvm
Site Admin

Return to News