[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SMPlayer Support Forum • View topic - Changelog from version 0.8.3 to 0.8.4

This forum is deprecated. Please visit https://github.com/smplayer-dev/smplayer/discussions

Changelog from version 0.8.3 to 0.8.4

The latest news about SMPlayer.

Re: Changelog from version 0.8.3 to latest svn

Postby aziz » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:48 am

Just downloaded and am testing.

Thank you so much. :)
my sm player forum topics;- http://tinyurl.com/pc2mpnv
aziz

Postby aziz » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:56 am

It's a shame that you are not using the Gnome Icon set as the default...It's so much more elegant in my opinion.

Also latest SM Player still does not allow me to drag & drop .lnk Shortcut files (of my audio/video files) to the SM Player interface but I have made topics about this.
aziz

Postby rvm » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:44 am

I'll try to fix the problem with .lnk files, but it probably won't be in 0.8.4.
rvm
Site Admin

Postby aziz » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:02 am

Ok understood, not for 0.8.4 with .lnk issue. As long as you are aware of it that's fine.

I must thank you tremendously again for the new "Stop resets position" option. It's so sweet to use. I look forward to all future versions of SMPlayer and is a pleasure for me to contribute.
aziz

Postby thug4real » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:50 pm

Is there any link to download mplayer extra codecs manually if you want to install smplayer for offline computers? If not, is there a plan to include those extra codecs in install package without downloading extra codecs separately during the installation process? Thank you!
thug4real

Postby redxii » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:01 pm

The latest installers in /Unstable & 0.8.4 will pick up the codecs file if it is in the same folder as the installer (do not rename it): http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/release ... 071007.zip It can't be included in the installer because Sourceforge won't allow them to be uploaded.
redxii

Postby thug4real » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:59 pm

thug4real

Postby redxii » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:07 am

The zip file doesn't have an installer, leave the zip file as it is in and the latest SMPlayer installers will extract it during setup as long as you keep the smplayer installer and that zip file together.
redxii

Postby thug4real » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:47 pm

thug4real

Re: Changelog from version 0.8.3 to 0.8.4

Postby thug4real » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:34 pm

Well I see that the last version 0.8.4 automatic check for update, were is the option to disable this?
thug4real

PreviousNext

Return to News